Monday, June 7, 2010

Slacking...I know!

Okay, allow me to apologize for my slacking over this last week...I have no good excuse. I will try to be more diligent in the future and i hope my delay did not make me lose you as a reader. :)

So, what has been going on? Not a whole lot, other than the usual work, hanging out with Tom, and housesitting.  Although, we did take some engagement photos yesterday. Which I thought was a total blast (Tom doesn't completely share my sentiments, but was a good sport none the less). One of Tim's friends has volunteered to help him with our wedding photos and also was excited to do the engagement shoot. So we all went out to a few location and took a number of shots. I haven't seen them yet, and can hardly wait! She tells me they should be ready for me at the end of the week. I'll be sure to post some up when I get them :D

In other wedding news, we got the quote from House of Flowers and it was higher while leaving out part of the actual centerpieces. So, that just sealed the deal. We are definitely going with Flower Bar. We are scheduled to meet with them on Thursday to sign the contract/give our deposit. I am excited to have this piece done (for those who remember how nervous the flowers made me - See http://rabbitamy.blogspot.com/2010/05/all-at-onceim-in-love.html).

I think that is most the big pieces...so, I think i'll go relax and continue cooling off (summer has definitely arrived) until it is time to go to hash. :)

Hope to see you soon!
Amy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment