Tuesday, June 22, 2010

All that is new

Well, I am done housesitting. It was quite the successful event, no major issues or problems and Bonnie was happily reunited with her owner. :) I also got paid nicely, which was a great bonus. My PG&E deposit remainder also arrived (it only took 2.5 months)! Mo' Money, Mo' Money, Mo' Money! lol and one last (although, not least) bonus: I got my CCW permit finally!!! Yay :D 


It is nice to be getting back into my regular routine at the house, although I still have unpacking to do (why is it so much harder to unpack than to pack? lol


Also, a couple of my good friends Aaron and Dotty got engaged this weekend and I would like to send a Woot Woot their way! Congratulations guys :) 

3 comments:

  1. hooray for house sitting. I always loved it! Its nice because you make a good amount of money for it! :) Hooray! Oh, I was going to tell you, if you are wanting to get more followers or find some new blogs to read there are a lot of tuesday follow and friday follows. I will link you up with Tuesday's if you want. That way you can see what I am talking about. :) just a thought! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Natalie! I appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete