Friday, June 18, 2010

Yay for great deals!

So, since we now have our fabulous engagement photos...I decided to order our Save the Dates. I went through, edited the photos (those posted here are pre-editing), and ordered them. I got 50 very cute Save the Date magnets, shipped for $25. I just love the internet sometimes! If they had matching invitations, I might have ordered those at the same time. But alas, they didn't, so, we'll have to do some more looking. 


On another very exciting note...the AC at Tom's is fixed!! The repairman was awesome, he was half the cost of other places, warrantied the work, and did a great job. :) 

I would also like to give a woot woot to my cousin Natalie for her prize winning blog! You can go check it out here: Blonde at Heart Go Natalie!!! :D 

1 comment:

  1. so cute and yes, hooray for good deals! I can't wait to see them! :)

    ReplyDelete