Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Relief is here

Wow, well, I certainly did not expect that first floral meeting to go near as smoothly as it did! My mom and I went to the FlowerBar and LOVE the owner! She was patient, sweet, very knowledgeable, and definitely willing to work with what I wanted, in my budget. I don't think it could have gone more smoothly (now looking at invitations with her mom after, that wasn't so awesome). I feel so much better about the flowers now, it really is amazing. We still have one more florist I want to visit, but the Flowerbar people said they'll beat any price. So, we may end up going with them regardless, but we'll see after House of Flowers. My MOH used the House of Flowers and loved them, so I might just change my mind. We will just have to wait and see. :)

Tom was able to join us for the invitation looking and then took me and my mom to California Pizza Kitchen. YUM!! Being on the diet, I had not been in quite some time, and it was definitely quite yummy. After that all three of us headed back to mom's to watch Penelope. The movie was cute, but probably won't make the top 10 list. :) I really do have the best man in the world.

As another side note, I am still learning the ins and outs of blogging and trying to learn the social norms for this online culture. Natalie (she is good, I know), found something but I think she may have sent it to the wrong email so hopefully we can try again tomorrow. I'll be fluent in blog speak before you know it!

I think that is all for now. Thank you and good night!



1 comment:

  1. okay, so I think I sent you those links to the correct email now. :) hehe! I am so glad that you found a florist that you love!! :) Where are you looking at invitations at? Try going to Bobby's Hallmark. Thats where I got mine. They have LOTS to choose from! :)

    ReplyDelete